Monday, November 1, 2010

My Birthday

It was another great birthday for me! Eric tried to surprise me with a nice day of fun, but I just couldn't handle it. I bugged him until he told me what was going on. In the afternoon he sent me and my dear friend Emily to get pedicures. I chose an orange color in honor of my favorite holiday and decided to get a cute spider painted on as well. If you are disgusted by feet, don't look at the picture.


For the next part of my day, Eric took me to see The Lion King. It was so good! The animals were absolutely amazing! I have no idea how they did it, but it was so cool! I loved every minute of it!


Last year Eric took me to see Phantom and this year to The Lion King. I think we better keep up this tradition and see a show for my birthday every year!

We had also planned to go to dinner after the show. I wanted to go to Max Brenner again (see this post), but the show ended up going longer than we thought. We settled for a quick bite at Chilis. That was okay by me because it means I get a second birthday date :)

My birthday present was a new camera! I have been wanting one for a long time so I am very happy. Now I just have to learn how to use it.

It was a great birthday and I'm so grateful to have a wonderful husband who treats me so nicely and cute kids and great family and friends who are so kind. Thanks to everyone who helped make my birthday so great!

4 comments:

  1. What a nice guy to plan such special birthday surprises for you. I think you should keep up the tradition of going to a play each birthday too......and could you have him talk Jay D into doing that for me? I love love love to go to plays. The Lion King is a good one. Glad you got to see it. Happy Belated Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had such a great birthday, and I'll tag along anytime! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Happy Birthday! Can you believe we are getting so old? :) At least we still look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See! There are some perks to living in Las Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete