I wasn't quite sure what to expect from the place, but it was actually pretty fun! The food wasn't the greatest, but it wasn't terrible either. Kyler didn't mind it at all.
We played and played and had a great time! Kyler loved all of the games and rides. It was the perfect place for him.
He enjoyed winning tickets from the games he played.
Eric also enjoyed playing games and winning tickets.
And this is what he got with all of those hard earned tickets.
We all had a great time and plan to go back again. Kyler started asking to go back to "Chunk E. Cheeses" the moment we pulled out of the parking lot. He has already started earning his rocks.

I love this idea. Elliott loves the place too....I don't think there's a kid who doesn't. I'm going to do this for Elliott. Good motivator.
ReplyDeleteLet us know when he earns them again so we can go with you guys!
ReplyDeleteWe did the same thing with our kids, but at night I kept switching the logo to bigger cups.
ReplyDelete