Kyler loved the sting rays and the star fish. I think because both of those exhibits were interactive. We got to feed the sting rays! If you know me well, you probably know that is not something I would be too excited about (holding a dead fish while something slimy eats it out of my hand is not my thing), but I put on a brave face for my little guy and fed those sting rays so he could pet them. He loved every second of it! I didn't mind it too much either.
There was a sesame street play place there that Kyler also really enjoyed. He and Eric played there for quite a while. There was a ropes coarse and a ride like the tea cups and lots of other fun stuff.
We hit all of the fun shows while we were at Sea World. Kyler enjoyed the Sea Lion and Otter show and LOVED the Shamu show. I also loved Shamu! I was sad when it was over. I could have watched for another half an hour!
There was a show with all kinds of pets that I thought was pretty fun. Every once in a while Kyler would say "wow" or "look at that" and I would think he was really into the show, but he was really watching people in the audience playing with their bubble guns. I don't think he even cared that cats, dogs, pigs, and birds were on stage doing tricks. He just wanted to watch the bubbles.
There were lots of huge aquariums to visit. My favorite was the shark aquarium. I also liked the baluga whales. Kadin LOVED the turtles!
Speaking of my darling little Kadin, he provided us with some great entertainment! I picked him up out of his stroller and noticed that his pants were a little damp. I looked inside and was horrified! You know what I'm talking about. I didn't have enough wipes to take care of the awful mess he had left for me. My mom and I took him to a mother's room in the park and gave him a bath in the sink. I changed his outfit and ended up just throwing his white onesie away. I knew there would be no salvaging it.
Here are some more cute pics from the trip.
*Thanks again to Tiff for taking all of the wonderful pictures!

That looks so fun! I's been a zillion years since I've been there
ReplyDelete