
When I was reading to Kyler yesterday, we saw a picture that looked like the one above. He said "Momma, that tree is pretty like you." It melted my heart. He says things like that pretty often, but I thought I would document it because even more often he is a bit of a stinker. I'm telling you, this is one hard kid! I love him and wouldn't trade him for anything, but he is so good at testing the limits ALL DAY LONG. So it is nice to remember the sweet moments like these when I am trying to handle a not-so-sweet moment.
And as for Kadin, he has perfected crawling. He has been working on it for the last week and has suddenly become a pro. We may be in trouble now because he is a busy body :)

How old is Kadin? So adorable!
ReplyDeleteYou're wise to write down those cute memories...it seems like you'll never forget the things they say but over time it all gets fuzzy.