Friday, October 15, 2010

8 Months Old

Kadin's biggest accomplishment this past month is crawling! I thought he would start off slow and gradually get faster and faster, but once he started, he just took off! I have been chasing him around the house ever since. He tries to get into the dog's food and water and climb the stairs. That's right, not only does he crawl, but he also pulls himself up to things and climbs. Shouldn't this come in steps instead of all at once? I'm not ready for this.

Nothing is safe anymore...



He did this on his own



Refusing to take a nap. This is the sight that greeted me when I finally caved and went to get him.



Kadin is also great at giving big, drooly kisses. When you make a kissy face at him, he tries to eat your lips off.
Much to Eric's delight, he has started to say "Dada" too.
Kadin is still enjoying his baby food. Fruits are his favorite! He makes yummy noises the entire time I feed him pretty much any fruit. Besides sweet potatoes (which he still loves), he mostly just tolerates vegetables. We'll keep trying and hopefully he will grow to like them.
We have started giving him little puffs to eat and he LOVES them! It was what kept him happy on the plane when we went to Utah last.

And if you are wondering what he likes to do when his big brother is sleeping....play with all the toys he's not allowed to when Kyler is awake.

3 comments:

  1. Our cute little guy is changing so fast! Growing so big. Can't wait for a drooly kiss. Love ya, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe that he is crawling/climbing/standing! Crazy kid! This one's trouble :) Ha ha, good thing he's so cute! Just don't let him teach Mason any of his tricks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like he should still be a tiny baby... can't believe it! He is so handsome. Those eyes are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete