Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of School!

Kyler had his first day of preschool today. It was just at our house today, but I made him pose for pictures anyway. I know I should have put shoes on him for the picture, but I didn't.


He decided that we needed a picture of him walking into school.


Some of the moms in my ward and I decided we would do our own preschool for our kids. We all have three-year-old kids and thought we'd give it a try and see how it goes. If it is no good, they still have next year to attend a different preschool. However, I think it will be great! We will each take turns doing the preschool in our homes. I'm excited to be doing it because I used to teach preschool and I loved it! I have had a great time making things for our preschool and am excited to be teaching these cute little kids! I taught today and they all did so well. I was impressed and it has made me even more excited that we made this decision!

Kyler has been excited for preschool for weeks and has had his backpack packed for quite a while. He loved it and did a whole lot better than I thought he would. He has never been too excited about participating in story time at the library or karate class or even singing in primary. I was a little worried. I walked him through the routine a couple of times before we did it today and I think that helped. He did so well. He sang and participated and was mostly good.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds so fun! I love the pic of Kyler walking into school! haha... Glad you are getting more ideas for our future preschool :)

    ReplyDelete