We are big pizza fans in the Anderson house. We probably eat pizza almost every week, whether we make our own alfredo chicken pizza (I make our dough and alfredo sauce from scratch and it's yummy!), grab a Little Caesar's pizza for a "picnic" in our living room on a Friday night, or splurge on our favorite Rosati's. Pizza is a staple for us. When we lived in Utah we used to see commercials for a place called Cici's. It advertised all you can eat pizza, pasta, and dessert and we were instantly curious. Eric looked it up and there were no Utah locations. So when we got to Vegas and discovered there was one near our home we were thrilled. We tried it and really loved it! It's not the best pizza ever, but it's pretty good. The best part is that it is very inexpensive, all you can eat, and kids eat free! Perfect place for us. The boys and I often meet Eric there for lunch and have a great time.
1 year ago

I ate there with my sisters when I was in Rexburg a few months ago. It was so yummy and yeah.... way cheap too. Some of the desert pizzas are a bit intense but others are yummy. I wish we had one here:)
ReplyDelete