Anyway, to celebrate, we decided to head to Max Brenner again. I so love that place! I kind of want to live there. We got the Italian thick hot chocolate again and it was even more delicious than I remember. I could drink that stuff every day.
This is my dinner. Mini philly cheesesteak sliders and fries. YUM! So, so good!
This is Eric's dinner. He got the cheeseburger sliders. I had a taste and they were pretty good too.
We got fondue for dessert and it was fantastic. It came with two different kinds of chocolate and a butterscotch/caramel sauce. There were marshmallows to roast and dip. There were also brownie bites, cookies, and strawberries. Oh how I love this restaurant!
After dinner we went to see Le Reve. It is a fantastic cirque du soleil show at the Wynn. I was in awe the entire time. The staging was amazing and the acrobatics and diving and synchronized swimming were so cool. There was so much to see. I would see it again. I loved it!
Thanks to my wonderful hubby for the fun date. And for getting me these :)
I'm spoiled!

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you guys got better so you could go on such a fun date! We're going to have to try that restaurant. We got hot chocolate like that in Italy, so it must be authentic :) I'm glad you liked Le Reve! We loved it too.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Has it really already been 6 years? It seems like it was just last year when we went to your wedding reception with all that AWESOME dessert.....that was so cute and original. My hope for you and Eric is that your love and life only gets better and better with each passing year. We love you guys.
ReplyDeleteAwe... that is so fun! And happy anniversary. 6 years? I think when we worked at Zions you had been married like a year or something. Crazy how time flies!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDelete