Sunday, January 16, 2011

11 Months Old


Kadin is now 11 months old! I cannot believe it and am a little sad about it. My baby is almost a year old. How the time flies. He has been such a good and sweet little baby. I don't want it to end. He is at such a fun age right now. He loves to follow his big brother around and play with whatever he is playing with. He loves to dance whenever there is music on. He has learned to give fives. He loves to play duck, duck, goose with us. It is a favorite game of Kyler's, but Kadin loves when I hold him while chasing Kyler around. He also enjoys being the one to pat our heads when we play. He has also developed quite the appetite! This kid can eat! He will eat and eat and eat until I stop him. He absolutely LOVES spaghetti, but we haven't really found much that he doesn't like to eat. His other favorites are bananas (he will eat a whole banana in one sitting if I let him) and carrots. He recently got his booster flu shot and he didn't even cry. I was amazed. He has cried with every other shot, but I guess he has decided to be a tough guy now. He loves to play outside. I, however, don't like it too much because he just wants to crawl around and eat rocks and dirt. Yesterday I had to race to stop him from putting bird poop in his mouth. Disgusting! He likes to cruise along the furniture, but he also likes to stand up to things that will move and push them around the house (chairs, the easel, the little table). How I love my little guy! I'm so happy he's mine!

1 comment:

  1. The time just flies doesn't it? It's crazy how the days can drag but the months and years fly by. Your boys are so cute Dawn and you guys are great parents. Hope you have a great year.

    ReplyDelete