Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Basketball and Books

Kyler has loved balls since the time he could pick them up. As soon as he could stand he was shooting hoops. We've always been impressed by his accuracy. If I had any idea how to get a video off of our old video camera and onto my computer, I would post a video of him shooting hoops when he was just a year old.
Anyway, as pretty much everyone who reads this blog knows, Eric is a huge BYU fan. Kyler watches the games with his dad and quite enjoys them. He was playing basketball yesterday and this is what he told me.



Yep, the last couple of times he has played, he has informed us that he is Jimmer. And the fact that he made both of those shots is no fluke. The kid really can shoot :)

This is what I found Kadin doing yesterday.


He sees his brother doing this and he likes to do everything that Kyler does. He didn't stay that way for long, but I was glad it was long enough for me to snap a few pictures. You can't tell from the picture, but the book is upside down. I thought that made it even cuter.

1 comment:

  1. Darling picture of Kadin. It's great that he loves books. Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete