Kadin loved opening his presents. I thought I would have to unwrap the presents for him, but he enjoyed tearing the paper off and ripping tissue paper out of gift bags. He got a lot of fun stuff! Kyler has also been enjoying Kadin's presents.
Kadin loved his cupcake! It didn't surprise anyone that he just dove right in and devoured that cupcake. I will say it again - this kid LOVES food!
We also had a party with our family that lives here in the Vegas area. I made these cute clown cupcakes that the kids were all excited to try.
He had no reservations with these cupcakes either.
Kadin had a great time at both parties and loved all of his presents. We are so lucky to have such supportive, loving family members! Thank you all!

Those cupcakes are AMAZING!! I am totally stealing the idea.... I think they are some of the cutest cupcakes I have ever seen:) Happy birthday to Kadin:)
ReplyDeleteOkay, I meant to comment on this forever ago and somehow I forgot. I love your clown cupcakes! So cute! I also loved the idea with the pictures. Too bad I didn't remember for Mason's birthday :)
ReplyDelete