We went to Disneyland for three days with my parents, sister, and brother and had a wonderful time! Kyler loved it and was quite a trooper. He's used to going to bed at 8:30, waking up at 8:30, and having a two hour nap. He got none of that on the trip. We were up by 7:00 each morning and didn't go to bed until 10:00 at night and there were no naps. He is such a good little boy! Kyler's favorite rides were the tea cups and Dumbo. Those were the two he has continued to talk about.

He also loved the "choo-choo," but was a little unsure about the Haunted Mansion. It made him a little nervous when we stood in that room where the lights go out and flash and everyone screams. After that, he thought it was pretty cool. It was transformed into the Nightmare Before Christmas for Halloween. I liked it, but I think I like the original better.

Though he enjoyed all the rides we went on very much, Kyler's favorite part of the trip was the Goofy and Friends Breakfast we went to Friday morning. We wondered if he would be apprehensive, but he had absolutely no reservations. He was thrilled to see every one of the characters. When we first entered the building, we got to have our picture taken with Pluto. As soon as Kyler saw Pluto, he took of running. He ran right up and hugged him. He gave him kisses and high fives and wanted to hold his hands the whole time we were doing pictures.

While we were dishing up our yummy breakfast, music started to play and Goofy invited all the kids to help him make a cake. Kyler thought that was pretty great.

Kyler didn't want to eat his breakfast. He just wanted to find more characters to hang out with. He would talk to them and ask them questions. It was really cute! They all came around to the tables to take pictures. Here are a few.

Dale was very nice and stayed to play with Kyler for quite a while. He even had a conversation with us (on paper). We had to take a picture because he confirmed what we already knew - Kyler is one smart boy! I'm not sure how well the writing will show up so I'll just give you the basics of the conversation. He asked how old Kyler was and then said he was "BRIGHT!!!" when I told him almost 2. I said I thought so too and he said "I agree."

While Kyler was playing with Goofy, more music came on and all the kids got to go dance with Goofy. Kyler wouldn't let Goofy go so Goofy held his hand and led him to the dance floor.
Halloween is my favorite holiday so I loved seeing Disneyland decked out for the season.

Here are some other random pictures from the trip.
Yay! I am so glad you had a great time! Disneyland is the best! Kyler is so super cute and getting so big, I can’t believe it!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute! I can't believe how he'd just go with Goofy! The video was really cute!
ReplyDelete