Eric and I sneaked into Kyler's room the night before his birthday and decorated. This is what he woke up to.

He loved it!


After he and Kadin finished playing with the balloons, we had breakfast. Kyler decided he wanted pancakes.

After Eric got home from work, we went to Chuck-E-Cheese's for Kyler's birthday dinner. We forgot to take pictures, but we had a great time! Kyler's favorite games to play there are ski ball and basketball.
The next night we had a birthday party with his cousins. He wanted to have a knight birthday party so we got to work and this is what we came up with.
I made the welcome sign and the banner with my silhouette.


I had to take a close-up picture of the knight because I think it is so cute. I LOVE my silhouette!

The spread





After we had dinner it was time for the knight activities.
Eric was the King and needed some volunteer knights to help him get his treasure back from an evil dragon.

Before the boys could fight the dragon, they had to become knights. First they made shields.



Next, they made a potion to help them become stronger.

The potion must have worked because their next task was to pull swords out of a stone and all of them were able to do it.

Last, they fought the dragon and reclaimed the treasure for the King, who kindly shared the treasure with the knights.

Eric made this awesome castle cake. He worked very hard on it and I was impressed!


Kyler opened his presents and loved them all!

He loved it!
After he and Kadin finished playing with the balloons, we had breakfast. Kyler decided he wanted pancakes.
After Eric got home from work, we went to Chuck-E-Cheese's for Kyler's birthday dinner. We forgot to take pictures, but we had a great time! Kyler's favorite games to play there are ski ball and basketball.
The next night we had a birthday party with his cousins. He wanted to have a knight birthday party so we got to work and this is what we came up with.
I made the welcome sign and the banner with my silhouette.
I had to take a close-up picture of the knight because I think it is so cute. I LOVE my silhouette!
The spread
After we had dinner it was time for the knight activities.
Eric was the King and needed some volunteer knights to help him get his treasure back from an evil dragon.
Before the boys could fight the dragon, they had to become knights. First they made shields.
Next, they made a potion to help them become stronger.
The potion must have worked because their next task was to pull swords out of a stone and all of them were able to do it.
Last, they fought the dragon and reclaimed the treasure for the King, who kindly shared the treasure with the knights.
Kyler opened his presents and loved them all!

Um..Amazing. Can I hire you to do my kids' birthday parties?
ReplyDeletecute party! i'm so jealous you have a silhouette!
ReplyDeleteYou are always so creative with birthdays! I love everything you did! I love that the most exciting thing about turning 4 is eating 2 vitamins. Simple pleasures.
ReplyDeleteSo adorable Dawn! I'm so sad we missed it.
ReplyDelete