Tuesday, November 15, 2011

4 Years Old


Kyler is now 4 years old!

We did a little birthday interview and this is what I found out

What was most exciting about turning 4: Eating 2 vitamins
Favorite Song: "The Fire Heart Song" (Rolling in the Deep by Adele)
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Toy: swords, pirates, knights, legos
Favorite Show: Scooby-Doo
Favorite Food: Pizza & Cake
What he wants to be when he grows up: Doctor
Favorite Animal: Elephants & Giraffes
He is happiest when he is getting a slurpee with his dad

Kyler is one active, smart, funny, and crazy kid. Most days I don't know if I am going to make it through the day with this little guy. He tries my patience more than I knew was possible. But he also amazes me more than I thought possible and I wouldn't trade him for anything! He has an incredible memory and picks things up so quickly! He makes me laugh every day. I love this little 4-year-old boy of mine!


1 comment: