Kadin is a good boy and he is doing so well. He has started sitting on his own. He can balance himself for a very long time. He usually only tips over if he tries to grab a toy to the side of him or behind him. He has also started to get into the crawling position. He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth and sometimes propels himself forward. Though he can't get too far that way, he still gets to where he wants to go by rolling. Eric and I think that we might be in trouble with this one. He seems a lot more curious and apt to get into things than Kyler was. We'll see what happens, but we were pretty lucky with Kyler. I don't know if our luck will hold out.
Kadin loves to lay or sit on the floor and play with toys. He loves to watch Kyler do just about anything. He loves his jumper! It is funny to watch him when he really gets those legs going fast. He also loves to put anything and everything in his mouth.
To celebrate his six months, Kadin got his first taste of baby food. He had butternut squash and quite enjoyed it. He made a sour face a couple of times, but he gobbled the stuff down.
I'm pretty excited about this six month marker because I have now met my goal of pumping for six months. It was hard to stick with it, but I'm glad I did and I'm even more glad that I can work on being done with that. I will not miss it one bit!
We are so proud of our little guy and happy to have him in our family!

Happy half-birthday Kadin! It's crazy that much time has passed. He's such a cutie, and I can't believe all the things he can do now!
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable! So sad I couldn't make it to the pool party while you were here! Miss ya
ReplyDelete