Eric has had BYU football season tickets since we got married and he doesn't want to give them up (even though we moved) because he doesn't want to lose his spot. I'm okay with that because it means more trips to Utah. So we traveled to Salt Lake again this weekend. I always post about all the fun we have in Salt Lake so this time I thought I would post about the fun we had on our journey to and from Salt Lake. Making such a long drive with two little kids is not fun! But we are fortunate enough to have Grandma Mary in Cedar City. We love to stop there and visit with her. She is always so nice to have treats and toys waiting for us. This time was no exception. It was a nice break from driving for all of us and so nice to see Grandma!
I love Cedar City! It seems so peaceful every time we are there. I don't know if it is just Grandma's that is peaceful or if it is all of Cedar. Or maybe I'm just imagining the whole thing. What do all of you Seaman cousins think?
Awe, that is so awesome. She looks like such a pleasant person! If you are ever here and have some extra time you should call me. I would love to see you. I know vacations get crazy though, there is never enough time to do all you want to..
I love it too! Gram is the Grandma that I never had so it's definitely a peaceful, loving, and very accepting place. (This coming from the only non-Mormon in the family!) That looked like tons of fun and nice and cool!
Eric and I met in the Spring of 2004 and were married in January 2005. Kyler joined our family in November 2007 followed by Kadin in February 2010 and Trevin in March 2013.
Having worked in the 9-1-1 center in Cedar City I can say that the peace definitely begins and ends with Grandma :)
ReplyDeleteI'm 100% jealous. I miss Grandma. I'll have to catch rides with you guys and you can leave me at her house.
ReplyDeleteAwe, that is so awesome. She looks like such a pleasant person! If you are ever here and have some extra time you should call me. I would love to see you. I know vacations get crazy though, there is never enough time to do all you want to..
ReplyDeleteI love it too! Gram is the Grandma that I never had so it's definitely a peaceful, loving, and very accepting place. (This coming from the only non-Mormon in the family!) That looked like tons of fun and nice and cool!
ReplyDelete