We were in Utah for Pioneer day and were able to go to my Grandma's house for the annual firework show. This is how Kyler watched the fireworks.
My dad was inspired by his fantastic find of a helmet at the swap meet and decided that we should get out the 4-wheelers and have an adventure. We had to force Kyler to ride (I think he just didn't want to wear the helmet), but once he did it, he really enjoyed it!
He also enjoyed playing in the dirt while the others had their turns.
Kyler & Kadin both had a great time on the swings!
We discovered Kadin's love for balloons. He thought it was pretty funny when Tiff and Bret were hitting them around him. He loved trying to catch them.
Mimi read stories to Kyler just about every night that we were there.
We got to see and hold these cute baby button quail. I wanted to take the yellow one home with me, but Eric didn't think that was a good idea.
And I just think these are darling pictures! Thanks to Tiff for taking them!
We also had dinner at Grandma Sallie's house and then enjoyed playing at the park with her, Grandpa Paul, Uncle Kelly, Aunt Lisa, and Elizabeth. We had a great time, but I forgot my camera so there are no pictures :-(
Looks like you guys had a great visit. I had to giggle about the swap meet helmet....Jay D goes nearly every week and comes home with "treasures". It must be a Draper thing eh?
Eric and I met in the Spring of 2004 and were married in January 2005. Kyler joined our family in November 2007 followed by Kadin in February 2010 and Trevin in March 2013.
That is a GREAT picture of Kyler! So stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a great visit. I had to giggle about the swap meet helmet....Jay D goes nearly every week and comes home with "treasures". It must be a Draper thing eh?
ReplyDelete