Sunday, August 8, 2010

Treasure Hunt

Eric was quite the busy fellow while we were in Utah. He worked hard around the house and in the yard and got many projects done. Before we left, he had been working on a treasure chest for Kyler. He finished it while we were away and thought it would be fun to welcome Kyler home with a treasure hunt.


He made a cute little map that gave us clues and told us different things we had to do (like crawl, jump, etc.). Kyler had a great time following the map and really enjoyed the end result.



I knew about the treasure chest, but there was another surprise waiting that I had no idea about. A pirate ship bed! I knew eventually Eric was going to build Kyler a bed, but I had no idea he had already started.


Since we have been home, Eric has not had nearly as much time to work on the bed, but once it is done, I will be sure to post some more pictures. My perfectionist husband was hesitant to let me post pictures of the unfinished bed because it is not yet perfect, but I talked him into it :)

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome! I love the chest, treasure hunt, and the bed! Way to go Eric!

    ReplyDelete