Kadin is four months old today! He is getting so big and reaching new milestones all the time. We moved him into his own bedroom on May 22nd, which has been nice for all of us. I think we are all sleeping a little better. Kadin is sleeping a little longer now. Just this week I figured out that if I mix formula in with the milk I have pumped and feed it to him right before bed, he sleeps longer. It has been much nicer for me because now he just wakes up once during then night.
Kadin rolled over from front to back for the first time on June 5th. He rolled from back to front on the 12th. Now he won't stay on his tummy at all. As soon as I put him on his tummy, he rolls right over. I love that my little guy is doing so well, but I'm sad it's all going by so quickly!
Kadin is still a happy boy. He loves music. If we sing to him when he is upset he usually calms down pretty quickly. He also LOVES his big brother! He could watch him all day long. Kadin smiles whenever Kyler talks to him. And Kyler thinks it is pretty cool that he can make his little brother smile. Kadin is very entertained by the mirror. He must think that baby staring back at him is pretty cute. He will smile and talk to him for quite a while. He loves to play pat-a-cake. He also enjoys reaching for all of his toys and trying to get them into his mouth the minute they touch his hands. He likes to suck on his index and middle fingers and has decided that he no longer likes his pacifier. He is still quite a talker. When he talks he gets this really serious look on his face like what he is about to say is very important. He will go on and on and it gets pretty loud. When he talks to me in the morning, I'm always afraid he is going to wake Kyler up.
Here is how my boys compare at four months old. They are starting to look so different.

Such a little doll! He's getting so big already. Have a great summer.
ReplyDeleteTwo cute little guys! I love being able to enjoy the updates.
ReplyDeleteLove ya, Mom
He really is growing up fast! I can't believe he can roll over already! What a big boy.
ReplyDelete