Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekend Fun

I love those weekends when you don't have anything that you need to do. That was what our weekend was like and we had a great time!

On Friday Eric stopped to get pizza on his way home from work. We spread out a blanket on the living room floor, got out our paper plates, and had a pizza party picnic. Kyler got to pick a movie to watch during our picnic. It was a fun and relaxing Friday activity.



On Saturday we decided to heat up the pool and go for a swim. It was our first real swim of the year and it was great. I imagine we will be spending a lot of time in there this summer.





This was Kyler's pirate ship. He is very into pirates these days.

2 comments:

  1. Dawn! Looks like you guys are having fun. Your boys are so cute! Lucky you have a pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of your relaxing weekend :) Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete