Our Kadin boy is three months old today! He is such a joy! He loves to be held and snuggled and talked to and he loves to talk back. He is such a happy baby. He is always smiling. He would laugh in his sleep often, but on April 26th he laughed at me for the first time. Now he is laughing all the time. The easiest way to get him to laugh is to tickle him. He is ticklish just about everywhere. He also laughs when we lift his arms in the air and say "big boy."
Kadin is starting to sleep pretty well at night. We've started his bedtime routine, consisting of a bath, pajamas, and a bottle while mom sings to him and rocks him. He goes to sleep around 9:30 and wakes between 3:30 and 5:30. I like it much better when it is 5:30, of course. Since nursing didn't work, I am pumping (which I hate) so the longer he sleeps, the longer I have between pump times :)
Kadin loves to hold onto things and snuggle them. He has a little monkey blanket and another little blanket that are perfect for that and he will hold onto them for quite a long time.
Kyler is a good big brother and loves his baby Kadin. He always wants Kadin to get in his big bathtub with him and loves when Kadin lays in his bed with him. He likes to give Kadin his binky when he cries.
I am lucky to be the mom of two cute boys!
Here is how they compare at three months

Love the overalls on Kaydin! In that comparison picture, I definitely think Kyler looks more like you and Kaydin looks more like Eric.
ReplyDelete