Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sesame Street Live

Kyler has always loved Elmo so when we saw that Sesame Street Live was coming to Vegas, we decided to get tickets. It was a cute show. Kyler loved it and even Eric didn't think it was too horrible to sit through. What made it even better for Kyler was popcorn. The kid loves popcorn! He got that from Eric. When Eric walked to our seats with popcorn, Kyler's face lit up and he said "Thanks, Dad!"
There was an intermission in the middle of the show. The show is only a little over an hour and there wasn't a big scenery change. I think the only reason they have intermission is so they can make money. And make money they did! As soon as intermission started, a guy walked in with tons of Elmo balloons. The kids went nuts! The lady sitting in front of us came back with a balloon and we asked how much they were. Brace yourself.....$10!!!! 10 stinking dollars for something you could get at party city for a couple of dollars. RIDICULOUS! Needless to say, Kyler didn't get one. I was amazed that this guy completely sold out of balloons. There were parents walking away with three and four balloons. But the show was good and it was fun to see Kyler's reactions.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! I can't believe the price of balloons though, and that people actually pay it. I always buy balloons at Dollar Tree.

    ReplyDelete