I was a little sad that I wasn't going to be there for the festivities this year. However, for Mother's Day, my wonderful husband surprised me with a weekend in Utah. Kadin and I flew to Utah on Friday and back home on Sunday. It was such a great trip!
Here are our creations
This one is mine. I'm so excited to see what it looks like when it's been fired and the colors are vibrant!
Thanks to everyone who made this fun trip possible!
Eric - for being the best husband and giving me such a wonderful present! And for hanging out with Kyler all weekend.
Mom & Dad - for always letting me stay with them
Brother - for giving up his room to Kadin and me
Sallie - for watching Kadin, even though he was uncharacteristically grumpy
Bowlers - for sitting with Kyler during sacrament meeting while Eric played the organ

I LOVE that Eric plays the organ!!! That's so great. What a great present!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool Dawn, you totally deserved to be surprised with that. There is nothing in the WORLD better than that kind of treat!
ReplyDeletePS so cool that Eric plays the organ! I was the ward organist for EVER starting when I was 14, once you're there, they never let you go:)