We got together for our annual Christmas celebration and it was great! We met at Emily's house and had a good time eating and talking. The food was delicious and the company was so wonderful. When I decided to join a sorority over seven years ago (I think that's right), I never thought I would make such awesome, life-long friends. These girls are the best and I always love getting together with them! It has been a while since we have all been together now that Deanna lives in Seattle and I live in Vegas so it was very fun.
There are a few things I learned at this little get-together.
1. If Rachel L. eats my rolls, she will die.
2. Emily's cat is like a baby will not go to bed on her own. She has to be taken to bed so she can snuggle with "baby kitty."
3. Ashley and Sarah are D-list celebrity stockers, but will someday graduate to kidnapping A-list celebrity men and keeping them on a ship. What they will do on this ship, I do not know.
4. Deanna used to "illegally" pat Tim's bum.
5. Simone's beautiful baby is even beautiful when she is crying. Such a darling little girl!
6. Even Rachel F., the queen of physical fitness, has not mastered Zumba. That makes me feel much better about myself because I know I look like a fool when I Zumba. To some the gift of Zumba is given and to some, it is not.
7. Footy pajamas can be sexy and the next Rho girl to get married will be receiving a set.

Dawn this freakin' rocks! LOVE you girls! Darn right there will be a boat, a yacht, to be exact. It will be awesome.
ReplyDeleteSo much fun, and it's always so good to see everyone!
I agree... LOVE love you girls!! I'm definitely thinking there will be a road trip to Vegas in the near future. And my yacht is going to my private island.... where we will play badminton and eat chocolate all day. Maybe knit too. And Reese will have her own room full of stuffed 'baby kitties' to snuggle and love. You girls always make my holiday season complete!!
ReplyDelete