Kyler has enjoyed cutting one of these tasty gingerbread treats every day. He likes using the scissors as much as he likes his cookie.
This one has hershey kisses inside each drawer.
I love this nativity countdown. Kyler and Kadin love it too. Baby Jesus is supposed to go up on Christmas day, but Kyler insisted on putting Him up the first day and we have kept Him there.
I got one of these every year when I was growing up. Kadin wasn't left out. He has his own chocolate calendar too. He shares his chocolate with me though. I figure a 10 month old doesn't really need much chocolate, but a 31 year old woman needs all she can get :)
My mom made this cute magnetic one.
We do this calendar every night before bed. There is a little ornament with a scripture listed on it. The scripture answers a question about the story of Christ's birth.

Cute! At least you'll never forget the date . . . for the first 24 days of December. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to see you all in a few days! Love ya!
So much fun! I love them. You're good to remember to do them too. We made a simple paper chain and I never remember to have Madelyn cut one off :)
ReplyDelete