Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Fun

I decided to do the same thing for Christmas that we did for Halloween. We have been doing something Christmas-y every day of December and have had a great time doing it. Here are a few of our activities.

When I was little my mom always made gingerbread man advent calendars for us. I looked forward to cutting a tasty gingerbread man out of his wrapper every day. I decided to do the same thing for Kyler and he has quite enjoyed it. I think he likes using the scissors as much as he likes eating the cookies.

We made cute little snowman pictures.

We made some gingerbread men to brighten up a boring garland.

Kyler's gingerbread "monster"

The finished product

We have been to see Christmas lights and decorations.


And best of all...we got to see Santa. Kyler loves Santa! I was proud of my brave boy who sat nicely on Santa's lap even after his terrified friends cried during their turns. We figured he'd be okay with Santa since he did so well with the characters in Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment