Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Baby Bump

Yes, this is an announcement. Baby number two is due February 27th (Eric's Birthday). We thought we'd better annouce it to all of our Utah friends since everyone here knows, due to the ever growing baby bump (I'm definitely showing a lot sooner this time around). We are very excited and just a little nervous. How much harder is it having two kids? Kyler likes to talk about the baby in mommy's tummy and sometimes thinks there must be a baby in his tummy too. Sometimes he tells us we're having a baby girl and sometimes he says it is a baby boy. I will be happy either way :)

9 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Congratulations! Believe it or not, having two is actually easier. :o) Good luck with everything- hope you are feeling okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Kyler will have so much fun with a brother or sister!

    Hope you're feeling okay, Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats! I bet Kyler will be a great big brother. I can't wait to find out what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats dawn! that's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having two is much harder. MaryElla is crazy!

    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn!!! Congratulations! I was just reading your blog the other day and wondering when you were going to give Kyler a play mate!! Good luck with the pregnacy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How great! I can't wait to hear if you are having a girl or boy! LV has been pretty great for you guys!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOSH!! I am so excited for you.. and... a little jealous:) you better post a lot of developing tummy shots.. whether you like it or not!
    Congrats
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete