Monday, March 31, 2014

1 Year Old

Trevin turned 1!


Trevin is a happy and fun baby! He loves to be held by me ALL of the time. I think he would be happy if I never put him down.

Trev loves his raccoon (Larry). He loves to play peek-a-boo. He loves reading any book that has flaps to open or different textures to touch. He loves to listen to kids sing (his brothers or the primary kids). I'm in the primary presidency and if he stays in primary with me and is fussy, the second the kids start singing, he forgets that he is grumpy because he is so interested in them. He loves animals! If he sees a cat or dog, he gets very excited and wants to go get it.

Right now, he is only walking about half of the time. He's much faster at crawling so he prefers that. He has recently just started walking more. He always tries that first, before deciding to crawl. I thought he'd be walking a lot earlier because he has been taking about ten steps at a time for the past couple of months.

He has a very contagious smile and laugh. I love to hear him laugh. He has one of those great belly laughs that, when you hear it, you can't help but laugh too.

He likes to chatter a lot. His only real words are Mama and Dada, but he chatters on like he knows more than that.

He loves to go for walks in his stroller. He got a fun bike for his birthday that he seems to enjoy even more than the stroller.


Trevin loved opening his presents.



He LOVED his birthday cake and had absolutely no hesitation digging into that thing. He very happily (and messily) enjoyed every last bite!




I love this sweet little guy and I'm so happy he's mine.

1 comment:

  1. What a handsome boy!
    That bike stroller is awesome!
    And you're moving, again?! I am so impressed at how well you keep things together.

    ReplyDelete