Thursday, January 30, 2014

10 Months

This little boy is 10 months old now! Oh, how I love him! I'm sad that he has to keep growing up EVERY SINGLE DAY.



This last month, he got two more teeth so he is up to three now. The two teeth came in at the same time and it didn't even phase him. Yay!

He also started saying "Dada." But just remember that he said "mama" first :)

Trevin has learned to clap, but chooses to do it when he wants, not when I ask him to. A lot of the time, he will clap when I do or when his brothers do, but when I have the camera out, there is no clapping.

He has become a pro at crawling and seems very interested in walking. He cruises around the furniture and can stand for long periods of time. Sometimes he takes a step, but just one before he falls down.

Trevin's favorite things are being held by mom, eating, and destruction. There is no question where this child has been in the house. If he is in the kitchen, he pulls tupperware and pots and pans out of the cupboard and gets anything he can out of the pantry. If he is near a bathroom and the door is open, he speeds in there to unroll all of the toilet paper and bang on the toilet seat like a drum. It's his passion. If he is in the playroom, the dvds do not stay on the shelves for long. He is a busy body, but a cute busy body and I don't mind.

He loves to eat EVERYTHING! We have yet to find anything he won't eat. We had some pico de gallo one night and I gave him some before tasting it. It was a little hotter than I thought it would be. He ate some and whined a bit, but then ate some more and whined a bit more. He was mad when I took it away.

He loves to blow raspberries and thinks he is pretty funny when he remembers to do it with food in his mouth.

He loves to read. Right now his favorite book is called Rhyme-a-Round. He loves it because of the different textures in the book that he can feel.

He also likes when I sing to him. He loves any song that involves actions. Wheels on the Bus, The Monkeys and the Alligator, and Popcorn Popping are his current favorites.

He is down to one nap now. I really don't think my other two cut out one of their naps by this point. I can't remember. All I know is that he naps once and refuses to go down later. Stinker!

He still loves his brothers, especially Kadin. Pretty much anything Kadin does is hillarious to Trevin.

He is a good little fella and we are lucky to have him.

Here are all three boys at 10 months.


No comments:

Post a Comment