Saturday, September 28, 2013

6 Months Old

Oh how I love this little 6 month old boy! 


Trevin is happy and sweet. He loves to be held. When I'm not around he will play nicely on the floor with his toys. If he sees me, no dice. He is a big mama's boy. If he watches me walk out of a room, he cries. Fortunately, if someone else is there holding him he doesn't care as much. I'm not sad that he is a mama's boy though. I love the big smile I get every time he sees me. I love that he wants me to hold him because I love to hold him. It's not totally convenient when I'm trying to get dishes done, but that's okay. He is my last baby to hold so I'm taking advantage of it.

Trevin has started sitting on his own. This has made him more content to sit and play. Sitting also means he can now take baths in the big bath tub, which he loves. He can do a lot more splashing in there, which he thinks is great.



He still loves his toes. When he sits, he likes to bend over and hold onto his toes. When he is laying down, he is always trying to get his toes in his mouth.

We started feeding him rice cereal about a month ago. He thought it was okay. My other two gobbled it up, but Trevin didn't think it was that great. After a few feedings, he wouldn't eat it anymore. I added a little banana to sweeten it and he loved it. He also likes it sweetened with applesauce. With me as his mom, it's no surprise that this kid has a sweet tooth. Hopefully he will also like vegetables like his brothers. I pureed some peas for him today for the first time. He seemed to like them.


Trevin likes to look at his little board books. He mostly just likes to turn the pages. He likes when we sing to him. He likes to play any game that involves moving his hands or feet or being thrown in the air or bounced. I'm sure he will be very physical, just like his brothers (who drive me crazy because they never stop wrestling).

Trevin is a giggler. He has had the cutest little giggle ever since he was teeny tiny. He laughs when we tickle him, sing silly songs to him, dance, and when the big boys tease with him.

Here is what all three boys look like at 6 months


No comments:

Post a Comment