Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Trevin's Blessing Day

Trevin's blessing was on May 5th. We are so blessed to have so many amazing family members who were willing to come support us! Grant flew in from Boston. Sallie, Paul, and Tiff all flew in from Salt Lake. My parents drove in from Salt Lake. Aunt Kass, Erin, Uncle Rick and Aunt Marilyn all live in the Vegas area and were able to come as well. We are grateful for the love and support of all of our family members!

The blessing was beautiful! I am so grateful to have a wonderful husband who honors his priesthood!

After sacrament meeting, the whole crowd headed back to our house for lunch. It was nice to be able to visit with everyone. We were in a bit of a hurry though because Sallie and Paul had a flight to catch. Getting pictures taken completely slipped my mind. By the time I remembered, everyone had changed and I had taken Trevin out of his blessing outfit. I ended up putting him back in it the next day and snapping these pics. I am sad that we didn't get a family picture or pictures of Trevin with all those great people who came to visit :(





No comments:

Post a Comment