Sometimes church can be hard. For the most part, my kids are really good at church, but we have our days where they are grumpy and hard to keep entertained during sacrament meeting. Today was not one of those days. It was just a nice Sunday. Kyler sat by his cute friend, Brooklyn, during church and the two of them quietly played quiet book games the entire time. It was so nice! The closing song in sacrament meeting was "I am a Child of God." My cute Kadin sang his little heart out during that song. He sang every word of the first verse and the chorus and even got a lot of the second and third verses. This momma sat there holding her two and a half year old boy with a big grin and tears streaming down her face. I love listening to him sing anything, but the words in that song are just beautiful and touching to hear coming from a little kid.
Kyler gave his first talk in Primary. He has been looking forward to it ever since he got the assignment. He practiced and practiced and did a great job. I didn't think I should video him during primary so I got him to do it again when we got home.

It so great that Kadin loves that song. He is such a darling little guy. I will have to have him sing it to me. I love hearing him sing how he spells his name. Kyler's talk was wonderful. You guys work so hard helping your boys to learn. Kudos to you. Big hugs and kissed to you all. Love, Mimi
ReplyDeleteAww! So sweet!
ReplyDelete