Thanks to my good friend, Catherine, I started running just over a year ago. I didn't think I would like it, but now I LOVE it! I'm grumpy when I don't get my morning run. So when some of my friends started talking about the color run I got very excited! Running through colored cornstarch...does it get any better than that? I think not :)
The color run is a 5K and every kilometer you run through a different color of cornstarch.
Last Satruday was the color run and it was a blast!!! This is how we looked before we started. So clean.
These are my friends, Carly and Amy.

And here we are with one of the DJs.

Our patiently waiting families




When the run was over, there was a color party in the street. This is what it looked like from the outside. Every runner was given a color packet to throw during the color party.


The boys got to join me in the color party. They loved it!







As you can see, we were all very colorful by the end. My hair still has some pink in it. I wonder if it will ever come out.
The color run is a 5K and every kilometer you run through a different color of cornstarch.
Last Satruday was the color run and it was a blast!!! This is how we looked before we started. So clean.
These are my friends, Carly and Amy.
And here we are with one of the DJs.
Our patiently waiting families
When the run was over, there was a color party in the street. This is what it looked like from the outside. Every runner was given a color packet to throw during the color party.
The boys got to join me in the color party. They loved it!
As you can see, we were all very colorful by the end. My hair still has some pink in it. I wonder if it will ever come out.

Girl...look at you! You are sooo tiny. Maybe I need to take up running again. I've never heard of anything like a color run but it looks fun :)
ReplyDeletethis looks so fun! i need to come to vegas next year and try it!
ReplyDelete