Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Eve Party

Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Rick were nice enough to have all the Vegas family and our visitors over for dinner and a little party on Christmas Eve.

We had pizza, which may seem like a weird Christmas Eve dinner, but it is a little family tradition started by Aunt Kass and Grandma a while back. It has stuck. We are fine with that because we love pizza and we know our boys will eat it.



After dinner, "Santa" came. Can you believe this costume? I can't. It needs some major help. I was laughing so hard when Santa came out that I almost couldn't get this picture. It still cracks me up.


Everyone got a present from Santa.




I think the best presents were the mustaches that all of the men received (ignore Michael's pose)


Don't my three men look dashing?




After opening presents, we had a little program. We sang "Picture a Christmas." The boys dressed like shepherds and the girls dressed like angels and they all got to put the nativity pieces in a picture frame when those pieces were named in the song. It was cute! Nice job, Erin!



Kyler looks thrilled :)


I'm glad we have so much family around to celebrate the holidays with!

1 comment:

  1. I like the Pizza idea. Growing up, we grilled hamburgers for Christmas Eve dinner and I always liked not having to slave away in the kitchen and to be able to eat hamburgers.

    ReplyDelete