A beautiful new bathroom!
He has been talking about re-doing the bathroom for a while and I suspected that he might do it, but it was a fantastic surprise. I love it! It is gorgeous! So much better than what we had before!
See...
Eric documented his progress with his iphone.
Eric's cousin, Ben, put in A LOT of time and hard work to make this happen. Thanks Ben! And thanks Jill for sacrificing your husband for my bathroom!
Our shower has a seat! So cool!
I LOVE my new bathroom! Thanks Honey! You are THE BEST HUSBAND EVER! I don't know how I got so lucky, but I'm very glad I did!

Wow, it looks wonderful! Eric was busy while you were away. How great that he can do that kind of stuff. Good work, Eric!
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding me? I thought stuff like this only happened on cable T.V. shows. I'm jealous! This looks amazing. Eric is one talented and hard working dude! Way to go! If I were you I'd go out of town for 2 weeks more often.....in a year you could have a whole new house!
ReplyDeleteWow Dawn! It looks amazing. Maybe I should let Eric know when we are going to be gone. He is welcome to do anything to our house. I love how the shower has no door (at least it doesn't look like it.) Sweet!
ReplyDeleteI love the bathroom! Eric, you did a wonderful job. I love the color and the design. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mimi
Woah! That looks so good! I know Eric asked if my parents still had their tile saw but I never put it together that he was doing this while you were gone. What a great surprise! Can't wait to see it in person!
ReplyDelete