Sunday, April 17, 2011

Outdoor Fun

I love our pool in the summer, but throughout the rest of the year I am so jealous of people with actual yards. I would love to be able to open our door and send the boys out to play. I have been looking at sand and water tables for almost two years now and the ones I really liked were pretty expensive. Eric found one at Costco and bought it and I was so excited. Kyler couldn't wait for us to open it and set it up. Before we got it set up, he would just sit and look at the picture on the box. Kadin had to do what his brother was doing, of course.


The poor little guy had to wait a while because we were getting fencing put in our backyard before we set up the table out there.

We got it set up this week and the boys have had hours of fun already. One day Kyler was out there for two hours. It makes a huge mess and we have discovered that it is impossible for them to keep the sand and water separate. We have decided that we are going to have to make it a sand OR water table, otherwise it is just a mud table. I love that they now have a little outside space where they can play.


4 comments:

  1. What fun!
    Your boys are so adorable. I love the picture of them looking at the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I didn't know you already got the fencing up. We'll have to come see it. Give kids dirt and water and mud is inevitable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of them staring at the box.....priceless! I say make it a sand table. They already have water in the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really cute table. I'm sure the boys will love it. Love ya all, Mimi

    ReplyDelete