skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Last Thursday (the 24th), our cute Kadin decided to get serious about walking. For the last couple of months he has been taking a few steps here and there, but that was it. I figured he would be an early walker because he started cruising along the furniture around the same time that he started crawling. I'm not disappointed that it took him this long though. I don't know if I'm ready for the extra mischief he can get into. He looks cute doing it though and sometimes it still surprises me when he walks up next to me, instead of crawling.
Ainsley says,"When Kadin walks, he looks pretty cool and when you does his hair he looks pretty neat. How many teeth does he have?
ReplyDeleteMimi says, "I watched the video 4 times and enjoyed it every time. He is adorable.
I cannot believe that he is WALKING!! Where does the time go? Soooo cute
ReplyDeleteYeah Kaydin! Sorry Dawn!
ReplyDelete