People often ask if Kyler and Kadin look alike so here are pictures of both of them at two months. I can see some similarities, but to me they each look like their own person.
You can definitely tell they are brothers and have similarities, but I don't think they look exactly alike. (in my opinion!) It may be different in person!
Eric and I met in the Spring of 2004 and were married in January 2005. Kyler joined our family in November 2007 followed by Kadin in February 2010 and Trevin in March 2013.
Wow -- they look like THE SAME KID!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing.
You can definitely tell they are brothers and have similarities, but I don't think they look exactly alike. (in my opinion!) It may be different in person!
ReplyDeleteI too think they look like brothers but each have their different look. Either way they are cute~
ReplyDeleteThose are two cute little guys! They do look alike but not completely. Give them a great big hug and kiss from Mimi. Love ya!
ReplyDelete