Before Kadin was born we purchased a double stroller. Somehow Kyler has gotten it in his head that this stroller looks like a garbage truck. He stands on front and I push him around the house collecting garbage (strategically placed around the house by me). He likes to ask Eric if he has any garbage. As we make the loop over and over, Eric always magically has more garbage for Kyler. Eric tells the garbage man "thank you" and the garbage man honks his horn and says "you're welcome." He loads the garbage onto the stroller and we make another loop around the house. When we get to the garbage can he jumps off and throws the garbage away. And off we go again. It is very cute!
1 year ago

How funny!
ReplyDeleteI still can't get over your title picture of the boys together -- I love it!
I don't know of a contemporary who didn't spend a significant portion of the 3-5 year-old range aspiring to being a garbage man some day.
ReplyDeleteYou are so lucky to have the guys that ride on the back of the truck.
I love that you have to place garbage around the house to play. You should come to my house- Kyler would have a blast.
ReplyDeleteAfter garbage man (we had the old-school garbage man too)- Ezra moved his sights to snow-plow driver. We're still hoping he'll go back to pilot- from before he discovered the garbage man, but it's not looking too good.
Can't wait to see my little garbage man again! I would love to see him playing garbage man. Can't wait to hold my other little man again!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
Love the sit n'stand!
ReplyDeleteLove those boys. Kadin is so cute!! Hope you're getting some sleep!
And when you get a second will you email me your new LV address?
Thx!:)