Saturday, March 20, 2010

Go Cougars/Sorry Utes

So the Utes may be losing a fan. Growing up, I was a BYU fan. Then I attended the University of Utah and joined the MUSS with my sorority. We had an absolute blast at the football games! Due to the fun factor of U games (it's probably the crazy drunk people - they always make things more interesting, right?) compared to BYU games and the fact that I was a U student, I changed my allegiance. Then I married the biggest BYU fan I have ever met. I tried to remain neutral when our teams had games against each other, but would secretly cheer for my Utes. Now I live with two BYU fans and I'm sure it's not long until Kadin is also cheering for the Cougars. I can't help but cheer for the Cougars myself. How could I not when their fans are as cute as these three guys?

5 comments:

  1. Kyler's face in this picture is the cutest! I would say it's okay to be a fan of both. We're watching BYU play Kansas St right now and it gives me high anxiety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute picture! I'm glad you're coming around to BYU :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaydin has gotten so big! I've been meaning to call you to have a play date with Kyler. I'll probably call you sometime this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's a cop out but I really do want both teams to do well every season! It's great for the conference. But when they play each other we always cheer for BYU...even though David went to the U. If the Y is good enough for my tithing then it's good enough to cheer for :) Your boys are adorable in their BYU gear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THE PICT. Baby Kaydin so SO cute!! I just want to kiss him!

    ReplyDelete