Thursday, December 26, 2013

9 months

Look who is 9 months old!



I've missed the last two months of baby updates, but with good reason. We moved to Oregon so life has been a little busy. So we'll just skip those months and get back on track with nine months.

Trevin is a happy boy! He loves to eat and be held by mommy. If one of those things is happening, you can guarantee he is happy. He loves to watch his brothers play. They are very active while playing the wii so Trevin is very entertained by all of the commotion going on.

Trevin got his first tooth this last month. He had absolutely no teething issues. His tooth was discovered one day when he was chewing on my sister's finger and she asked if we knew there was a tooth in there. It didn't bother him at all. I'm happy to have had three easy teethers!

He makes his way around the house, mostly by army crawling. He has been stubborn about real crawling, but we know he can do it. We have seen him do it when Kyler has legos on the floor and Trevin wants to get them in a hurry or when he was trying to get the tiny board game pieces that Kyler and Kadin were playing with. So he basically uses that skill if he wants to get into something he shouldn't. :)

Trevin mostly prefers to be walked around. He loves when we will let him hold onto our fingers and walk around the house.

His favorite songs are The Monkeys and the Alligator and Popcorn Popping. His favorite book is Animals. He loves to look at the pictures of the different animals and listen to what sounds they make. He likes it best when we come to the fox and I sing that catchy little tune that everyone knows so well. :)

He has learned to wave, which I think is because of all of the popcorn popping, but he never shows it off when I want him to. He has also learned to pull himself up to things and cruise along the furniture. He is always trying to get into a standing position,

He loves to blow raspberries and has learned to click his tongue. He thinks he is pretty funny when he does those things.

He loves taking a bath and is very proud of himself when makes a big splash.

He started saying "mama." Yay!

He eats pretty much everything, except baby food. He refuses to eat baby food. I think it is because he sits and the table with us and sees that we are eating other fantastic things and he wants to be a part of it. So I oblige. I just give him bite size pieces of whatever we are eating. A pediatrician once told me that baby food is just Gerbers way of getting rich and we don't need it. I don't know if it's true, but I'll just go with it. He loves fruits and vegetables and whatever else he is given.

Trevin loves to play with his toys, as long as someone is sitting there with him. He doesn't like to sit by himself and play.

He had his nine month well check and he is doing very well. Eric would like him to be doing a little better in the growing department because he is only in the 25th percentile for height. But he is healthy and that's what matters.

We love our little boy and can't believe he is nine months already!



Here is how all three boys looked at 9 months.


No comments:

Post a Comment