Monday, June 24, 2013

3 Months Old


Trevin is three months old! It's going by way too fast! I saw a friend's newborn baby the other day and realized just how much Trevin has already grown. It made me a little sad that those newborn days are behind us.

Trevin continues to be quite an easy baby. He usually takes a few naps during the day and one of those naps will last a few hours. It's nice because it gives me time to read to and snuggle my other boys individually. I put Trevin down for his long nap, rock and read to Kadin before putting him down for his nap, and then Kyler and I read. Then I usually have some time to get some cleaning done.

He is also a good sleeper at night. He has been sleeping 8-9 hours lately, which I think is amazing. I moved both of my other boys to their own rooms at 3 months, but I'm not sure I'm ready for that with him yet. I think I will be a little sad.

Trevin loves to watch his brothers. In this picture I couldn't get him to look at me because he was looking at Kyler. 


He has started to reach for and grab toys. When I'm holding him, things in my hands are no longer safe because he tries to grab them. He has also discovered his toes and likes to reach for them too.


He is ticklish pretty much everywhere (even the palms of his hands). He loves to lay on the floor and talk to us. He loves it when we play with his hands or feet while talking or singing to him (like with pat-a-cake and wheels on the bus). He still loves his bath, but now instead of sitting in his tub completely relaxed, he likes to kick and splash.

And, for those people who ask me who he looks like, here are all three of my boys at three months.


No comments:

Post a Comment