Friday, June 24, 2011

A New Game



When Kyler woke up yesterday morning and came downstairs to find me, he laid all of this stuff on the floor and informed me that he had a new game for us to play. I so wish I could remember the name of the game, but I can't. He is always making up games with weird names so they all kind of blend together. He told me the name and then explained that the object of the game was for him to remove all of the socks from his underwear (yes, he brought down three pairs of underwear filled with socks) and throw them at me. Doesn't that sound like fun? Anyone want to play?

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Just be glad it's only socks right now. Wait until he starts playing games like dark-dark beat-up. Poor Kadin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting imagination. Maybe you could copy right that game. Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete