Kadin is 15 months old now (well, 15 1/2 - I'm a little slow). I'm sure you've missed the monthly posts about him (okay, I know the grandparents are probably the only ones who like those).
He is still pretty easy going, though he has become quite active since he started walking. He rarely wants to sit still these days (church is a killer). He still adores his big brother. I'm not sure why because Kyler has no problem showing Kadin that the feeling is not mutual. I sure hope they become good buddies someday.
Kadin loves balls. He can just reach our little basketball hoop now and likes to tip the balls in, if he can't get one of us to keep lifting him onto the couch so he can reach better. He also likes cars and can make a better car noise than me (that's not saying much though). He loves to read. It cracks me up when he goes over to our child size love sack and sits down with a book. And he has started to develop his own opinions about books. When we read I will pull out a book and ask him if that is the one he wants to read. He will shake his head until I get to the right one. His favorite book is "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom."
He has 8 teeth now, six on top and only two on bottom. He is 31 inches tall and weighs 22 pounds. He has been wearing 18 month clothes for a couple of months. We are hoping that means he will be on the tall side. We're kind of paranoid that our boys are going to be my height :)
Both of the boys started taking swim classes last month and Kadin loved it. Perhaps his teacher says this to all of the parents, but she told me he was her best student. He loves the water and by the end of his classes he was kicking and doing "ice cream scoops" to get to toys in the water.
Kadin is quite the talker! He jabbers a lot, but he also says a lot of words and knows their meanings. This is a list of what he can say.
No
Yeah
Uh-oh
Mama
Dada
Woa
Boo
That
Night-night
Bye-bye
Bird
Dog
Purple (he doesn't know what it means, but he repeats it)
Shoes
Hi
Nana (banana)
Look
Poo-poo
Elmo
Jesus
More
Ouch
Go
He can make a few animal sounds - cow, pig, dog, fish, and cat.
I love my cute Kadin! He is growing up too fast! I'm excited for all of his milestones, but it is hard for me too. I just want him to stay my little baby forever.

Love this picture!
ReplyDeleteAw, we love Kadin too! I can't believe how much he can talk already!
ReplyDeleteHe is a cute little busy body! Loved spending time with all of you! Love, Mom
ReplyDelete