Friday, January 22, 2010

Five Wonderful Years!


Yesterday was our five year anniversary. It doesn't seem that long ago that we were heading to the Salt Lake Temple to be married for eternity. It also seems like we've been together forever. I can't imagine my life without my wonderful husband! He does everything possible to make me happy. Marrying Eric was the best decision I ever made! I couldn't be happier!
Thanks to Aunt Marilyn's willingness to watch Kyler, we were able to celebrate by going out on a date. Past anniversaries have included exciting things like moving into our newly built house, going on a cruise, dinner at the Melting Pot (loved it!) and a night at the Anniversary Inn in the same room where we spent our wedding night (Eric surprised me with that one - he can be quite the romantic). This anniversary included dinner and a movie. Maybe not our most exciting date, but it was a date and those seem to be few and far between since having Kyler. I can only assume it will get worse when our new baby arrives. But it was a lovely evening and I'm glad we had the opportunity to get out for a bit.
Eric, I love you and I'm so glad you are mine forever! Thanks for making the last five years so great!

<

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you guys got to go out, even if it wasn't all that exciting. It's still fun. And hey--we're willing to trade babysitting! Even after we both have babies, just keeps it fair :) Love the wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Love the pictures.... Just looking at them makes me cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary a day late! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Dawn! We are so glad you married Eric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary you guys! How wonderful. We also stayed at the Anniversary Inn and I am so sad it isn't there anymore. It was a very nice place. Congrats on 5 years!

    ReplyDelete