Kyler and I left for Vegas, accompanied by my wonderful mom, on August 8th. We wouldn't have made it without her. Six hours is quite a long time for an almost two year old to be in the car. It was nice to have another adult to help entertain him and make the move a little less sad for me. We arrived at our Henderson house that evening and were greeted by more boxes than I ever want to see again, but it was good to see Eric and know that we would now be permanently living in the same state and house again. Eric started to take us on a tour of the house, but once Kyler saw the swimming pool, the tour was over. We put our feet in for a while and then we got to see the rest of the house. I love it! Though the boxes are cleared out (thanks mom for all your help!), we still aren't all the way organized. Our house is functional. We are working on making it cute again and figuring out where things will go (our last house was a little bigger). So for right now, I will just post pictures of the outside and Kyler's room. Those are the only things I am done working on :)
The pool that Kyler and I take advantage of almost daily. Doesn't it look inviting? Come visit!
The trees in our backyard are one of my favorite things about the house. They make our yard feel secluded and peaceful.
The only completely organized room in the house. Hopefully it won't be long before I can post more pictures.

That pool looks so great!! I have a feeling that you and Kyler will be spending alot of time there!
ReplyDeleteI hope all is going well. We're still missin' ya, but it looks like your new place is great.
Tell Eric Hi!
I love the pool! How fun is it that you now have palm trees in your yard. Hope you guys are setteling in.
ReplyDeleteI'm turquoise green with envy about your pool ;)
ReplyDeleteNice blog!
The pool does look inviting....I just might have to take you up on that offer!
ReplyDelete